So the day after our little family shoot last week, my little princess came to me begging for me to take more pictures of her, I, of course, said yes, I don’t know how any one can really say no to her and those big beaming blue eyes she has (see previous post and then you tell me if you can! 😉 )!! I told her to go get dressed while I finished up some work on the computer. Well when I went into her room, I found that she had gotten a tea party all set up for the picture taking occasion! She was so proud of herself, chest pushed out, huge grin on her face saying “look mommy, see? We have a tea party picture day”!! I smiled, with my heart and my mouth, she is just too cute for words sometimes! SO while she and her Frog Princess had Tea Time and while the rest of her dolls looked on, I sat in the corner and snapped way! I was so proud of her, from how she set everything up to how she was so gentle and kind hearted, even the way she spoke to her Frog Princess had me smiling behind the lens, she was so sweet and real! It was an awesome time with my bebe girl and we had a blast! Although, when the Tea ran out, she pouted! (see last picture!) BTW, this Tea Set, is an Alice in Wonderland Tea Set, it is so SUPER cute, so thanks Hubster’s Grandma!
and here is my pouting little girl!
My smiles for today!:
- Having the hubster home to take care of the bebes while I rested
- knowing that my sickies are soon to be over, went to the Dr and I have a sinus infection
- taking a nap
- waking up to breakfast made and house clean! (that’s always the best)
- knowing that God’s Love will help me through any situation, no matter how bad it seems right now!
- posting this post of my bebe girl, ain’t she just the CUTEST!! lol!