I walked outside this morning and to my surprise I found some flowers growing next to my walkway! How exciting right?!! January and flowers!!! Well these little guys are trying their hardest to hang on and fight the cold but being that this morning is colder than usual (compared to the past week, that is) these guys are finding that they are having to fight to stay pretty! Ohwell, the excitement was still there when I found them, so today I vow to get my toes prettified and ready for the warmer weather that I just KNOW is right around the corner, after this upcoming cold front that is!
- Me and the Hubsters Movie Night last night!!
- making funnel cakes for breakfast yesterday because I can!
- these little flowers
- having the hubster home today!
- waking up yet again to a clean house ( have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE when hubster is home??!!)
- my Yankee Candle catalog that came in the mail! Mommy needs some new fresh spring candles!
- knowing that I have a session tomorrow with a VERY cute little 3mth old!!
- the popcorn I am about to consume!